Project 52: Otaku Girl
Hey guys. I am so sorry I have been MIA lately. School just got back and I was not prepared for it. I had to rush all the lessons that I needed to teach.
Anyways, another reason for me not really posting lately is that I have been searching for something worthwhile doing this year. So, I decided to unleash the inner otaku in me. I was looking for something that I could do every week so that in one year, I can look back and say I accomplished so much in this part of my life. It’s nothing serious. I just want more chapters in my kind of boring life.
Finally, I found what I want to do for 52 weeks. I wanted to be an Anime fan! These are the rules for Project 52: Otaku Girl:
1. Read a minimum of six volumes of manga per week.
2. Blog about the read manga volumes.
3. Watch 2 episodes of Anime per week.
4. Blog about the watched Anime when it is done.
5. Watch two episodes of a live action drama or Jdrama per week.
6. Blog about the live action drama or Jdrama when the entire series is done.
7. Look for one anime-related or J-drama video or song.
8. Blog about the video or song.
9. Blog posts would be every Sunday or Monday.
So those are the rules. They sound like they are a lot of work, but considering the amount of time I spend on the internet, I do not think this is impossible. In fact, this week alone, I finished a 7-volume manga, ten 1-hour episodes of a drama, watched anime all day (Saturday), and listened to so many Anime songs that I lost count. And I did all this even with the busy schedule at school.
I hope you guys can share with me what you are planning to do this year. I am planning on branching out to other countries in Asia in my following posts, so don’t think that I will be focusing on my Anime fantasies. Watch out for an Indian recipe this week and an edition of Project 52: Otaku Girl tomorrow. Hope you guys are doing well.
© 2011 ieatspicynoodles.wordpress.com